Skip to main content

Featured

Hike it, why I like it!

If you are a Coloradan and from Denver, you will most likely recognize this part of I70!  I have always loved coming up over the crest of the hill and passing under the bridge to this view! Today, it was covered in beautiful snow and we were heading up for a snowy hike! We were trying out a new trail, up by a local ski area that was a little tricky to get to but leave it to my guy to figure it out!  We were in for a treat, not only in the hike up but at the summit as well!! The snow was plentiful and the day was chilly but the hike kept us pretty warm!  I loved all the little details we got to see! Two miles up, two miles down (well duh....lol). The sliver of a moon showing it's face. OH those views... We took our time climbing, enjoying some stops to take it all in. There were so many different things to see on the journey, as there always is, especially if you keep your eyes open and looking not only i

Sendin' it in the WB - 2018



So here we are!!

I completed the video and I'm SO happy to have done it and feeling proud of my accomplishment! About half way into this project, I was feeling overwhelmed and I felt like I didn't have a good handle on things, at all.  With the help and emotional support 😉 from Aislyn, I was able to learn some new stuff in Premiere Pro, and do some editing things I hadn't done yet!! This was my first video with this program!!  I have complete RESPECT  for those who work with video so seamlessly!  

I was making a comment to Chris just the day before I viewed my final 5 minute cut down version (I started at 20 minutes you guys lol) and had just come to the conclusion that I LOVE the end result of video, but it's just not my thing. Still photography is!  Then, after I put music to this, and watched our story unfold, I was once again hooked on getting better!  I had to eat my words lol!  

I am choosing to look at this as an ongoing challenge that I will continue to grow with, and get more skilled at!  I don't have to do it all the time, but the satisfaction of making a music video of these wonderful moments in our lives, is enough motivation to handle the suck, and face the task!!

I hope you had fun coming along on our vacation!!  

Reach out and say hey or just leave a comment! I love to connect and learn more about you, and share stories!

Until next week!!

💗

Comments

Popular Posts

01 09 10