Skip to main content

Featured

Hike it, why I like it!

If you are a Coloradan and from Denver, you will most likely recognize this part of I70!  I have always loved coming up over the crest of the hill and passing under the bridge to this view! Today, it was covered in beautiful snow and we were heading up for a snowy hike! We were trying out a new trail, up by a local ski area that was a little tricky to get to but leave it to my guy to figure it out!  We were in for a treat, not only in the hike up but at the summit as well!! The snow was plentiful and the day was chilly but the hike kept us pretty warm!  I loved all the little details we got to see! Two miles up, two miles down (well duh....lol). The sliver of a moon showing it's face. OH those views... We took our time climbing, enjoying some stops to take it all in. There were so many different things to see on the journey, as there always is, especially if you keep your eyes open and looking not only i

Ringing in the future, relishing the past!







2018 has proven to be a really great year.  Business wise, things have been progressing way more beautifully than I even expected and it feels like lots of ground work is really paying off!  That's a great feeling!  Personally, life is really good. Lots of changes over the last few months that will be continuing into the next few months, and whereas they are definitely challenging, they are ultimately amazing and long overdue!!

I will be laying down goals for personal, physical, emotional and business growth, as I have to have a target to hit a target!  I am really super stoked on what 2019 will bring because my efforts to keep making my life, as well as those lives around me better, will only get stronger and stronger!!

I hope that YOUR 2018 was memorable, and even if you wouldn't classify it as the best, I hope you can still recognize the positives that came your way!

Ready?  Let's do this 2019!! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Until next week...

💓

Comments

Popular Posts

01 09 10