Skip to main content

Featured

Hike it, why I like it!

If you are a Coloradan and from Denver, you will most likely recognize this part of I70!  I have always loved coming up over the crest of the hill and passing under the bridge to this view! Today, it was covered in beautiful snow and we were heading up for a snowy hike! We were trying out a new trail, up by a local ski area that was a little tricky to get to but leave it to my guy to figure it out!  We were in for a treat, not only in the hike up but at the summit as well!! The snow was plentiful and the day was chilly but the hike kept us pretty warm!  I loved all the little details we got to see! Two miles up, two miles down (well duh....lol). The sliver of a moon showing it's face. OH those views... We took our time climbing, enjoying some stops to take it all in. There were so many different things to see on the journey, as there always is, especially if you keep your eyes open and looking not only i

Best friends, watching kids grow up, and wrapping up my season!



Aislyn, this girl is stunning, naturally gorgeous, and I LOVED getting a chance to photograph her when she was in town!!💚

Wrapping up my busy season, as I mentioned in a earlier blog, is never easy for me.  It definitely makes it a little better when you get to photograph your best friend and her beautiful family though!  We had this session planned a month earlier, since both kids were planning to be in town at the same time.  We ended up with some beautiful interactions and some fun family silliness that I always embrace during sessions!!

I wanted to showcase this session to brag on them a little!  They are a tight family unit that I am so blessed to know, and have in my life!

_____


Aislyn and her boyfriend Aaron came to the shoot together and we got to capture some of their fun, carefree relationship.  I think the pictures speak for themselves, and this is them...fun, silly and so in love!  I loved spending time with them both!












Photographing my best friend and her kids, being I have watched them both grow up and become amazing adults has been so rewarding!  I have been fortunate enough to do sessions through the years and have seen them go from teeny tiny, to taller than mom!!  







I first met Drake when he was in third grade.  From the get go he was a charming youngster and has grown into a supremely handsome adult, with tons of athletic talent and ambition!


I met Aislyn when she was in Fifth grade!  This girl is athletically gifted as well and is now running her own business, partnering with her boyfriend Aaron, and is pursuing new passions as well with continuing education!! A girl after my own heart!







Thank you to you ALL for spending time with me and letting me capture you!  

________

I am super pumped to report that since my last blog post, I have a new project in the hopper (in addition to my personal development projects) as well as a few more sessions to round out my year.... so my mood has lifted lol!!  It's so important for me (and you) to remember, its up to US to make our own magic happen!  We ALL go through those times when we have doubt or just don't feel up to snuff!  

I am so thankful for all my clients, this year and every year, and all the trust they put in me!!

Until next week...

💓


Comments

Popular Posts

01 09 10