Skip to main content

Featured

Hike it, why I like it!

If you are a Coloradan and from Denver, you will most likely recognize this part of I70!  I have always loved coming up over the crest of the hill and passing under the bridge to this view! Today, it was covered in beautiful snow and we were heading up for a snowy hike! We were trying out a new trail, up by a local ski area that was a little tricky to get to but leave it to my guy to figure it out!  We were in for a treat, not only in the hike up but at the summit as well!! The snow was plentiful and the day was chilly but the hike kept us pretty warm!  I loved all the little details we got to see! Two miles up, two miles down (well duh....lol). The sliver of a moon showing it's face. OH those views... We took our time climbing, enjoying some stops to take it all in. There were so many different things to see on the journey, as there always is, especially if you keep your eyes open and looking not only i

2 Minute Memories!!





As we wrap up 2017 in a matter of 4 days, I wanted to just do a short recap of images from my year!  It's a fast flip through but definitely showcased the fun that I experienced with friends and family!


Highlights:



-I climbed my first (as possibly last lol) 14er
-I hiked a multitude of hikes both solo and with friends
-Show shoed for the first time
-Climbed the Manitou incline for the first time
-Watched Farron play her last competitive soccer game
-My baby girl graduated high school and started college
-My oldest baby girl turned 21
-Gabby got a camera and we had FUN going out on photo adventures together
-Chris and I took a phenomenal trip to Hawaii
-Diddy (our shih tzu) took an adventure up to Echo Lake with Farron and I so he didn't feel left out of the fun ;-)
-Senior Prom
-Lots of picture excursions from sunsets with Chris to lakes with the kids
-1st family camping trip
-Photographing stars for the first time
-Got a new car after the hail storm totaled the "Bu"
-Climbed MT. Garfield with Gabby, one of the hardest climbs I've done
-Took too many pictures to count and that couldn't make me more happy!

This wraps up a pretty darn good year!  

The new year will bring lots of exciting new adventures for me! From new business opportunities, to improved fitness and continued personal and professional growth!

I thank my friends and family for all they do for me and for being such an influential part of my life!!  I hope you enjoy this 2 minute snapshot of my 2017!!



Comments

Popular Posts

01 09 10